Hellblade 1440p on PS4 Pro and 4K60FPS with 21:9 Support
Out of all the many games releasing this month, Hellblade is probably one of the most awaited games in the entire month’s catalog.
The Cambridge-based independent studio known for Heavenly Sword, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West and DmC: Devil May Cry confirmed the following features of hellblade ( Courtesy of wccftech)
- Hellblade would allow PlayStation 4 Pro users to choose between an enhanced resolution and 60FPS frame rate.
- PS4 Pro’s enhanced resolution mode runs at 1440P (2560×1440)
- HDR support will be available after the game launches
- 4K and 21:9 Ultrawide support as well as uncapped frame rate on PC, where the game will be available via Steam and GOG
- Antoniades hinted that Hellblade might be taxing on your system if you’re targeting the gold standard of 4K@60
- A Beast of a PC is required to run the game at 4K@60FPS and the recommended system requirements will soon be revealed to the public
Will be available starting August 8th on PC and PlayStation 4. The game is running on Unreal Engine 4 so we can expect good optimization on the PC platform even at 4k@60FPS with 21:9 Support.