Hellblade 1440p on PS4 Pro and 4K60FPS with 21:9 Support
Out of all the many games releasing this month, Hellblade is probably one of the most awaited games in the entire month’s catalog.
The Cambridge-based independent studio known for Heavenly Sword, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West and DmC: Devil May Cry confirmed the following features of hellblade ( Courtesy of wccftech)
- Hellblade would allow PlayStation 4 Pro users to choose between an enhanced resolution and 60FPS frame rate.
- PS4 Pro’s enhanced resolution mode runs at 1440P (2560×1440)
- HDR support will be available after the game launches
- 4K and 21:9 Ultrawide support as well as uncapped frame rate on PC, where the game will be available via Steam and GOG
- Antoniades hinted that Hellblade might be taxing on your system if you’re targeting the gold standard of [email protected]
- A Beast of a PC is required to run the game at [email protected] and the recommended system requirements will soon be revealed to the public
Will be available starting August 8th on PC and PlayStation 4. The game is running on Unreal Engine 4 so we can expect good optimization on the PC platform even at [email protected] with 21:9 Support.
Founder and Owner of Tech Syndrome, Competitive gamer and loves to review products. Loves to binge watch new Tv shows and listening to EDM while playing dota2 late at night